What is DMI (Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence) Test
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence test (D.M.I.T) is a scientific study of fingerprint patterns that helps in understanding an individual’s potential and personality. DMI assessment techniques have been developed by scientists and research experts from world-renowned universities and are based on knowledge from Genetics, Embryology, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology, and Neuroscience. The study of Dermatoglyphics is more that 200 years old. Medical experts, with observation, recording, comparison, induction, and clinical experiences, confirmed that fingerprints provide accurate analysis of a person’s Multiple Intelligences and potential. Statistics show that the accuracy rate of dermatoglyphics analysis can be up to 90%.
Each individual has a different sort of Intelligence composition.
Multiple intelligence is centered on different parts of the brain Lobes.
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence is also called a DMI Test.
It is a Study of 9 Multiple Intelligence composition of the Human brain with help of MI Theory.
Invented By Dr. Howard Gardner. He is Professor and scientist in Harvard University which is invented in 1983
9 Multiple Intelligences
- Intrapersonal Intelligence : Self Smart
- Logical-Mathematical Intelligence : Number Smart
- Musical Intelligence : Musical Smart
- Linguistic Intelligence : Word Smart
- Naturalist Intelligence : Nature Smart
- Existential Intelligence : Phil Smart
- Interpersonal Intelligence : People Smart
- Spatial Intelligence : Picture Smart
- Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence : Body Smart
What is Dermatoglyphics?
Dermatoglyphics is a scientific analysis of fingerprint patterns. The term Dermatoglyphics originates from two Greek words.
DERMA = SKIN
GLYPHE = CURVE
Fingerprints and dermal ridge patterns are unique to each individual. Even Fingerprints are differences between similar twins also. Discover your intrinsic potential by identifying the form and various types of styles on the finger.
What is the Multiple Intelligence Test?
Multiple Intelligence is a scientific method of understanding Brain Lobes and its usages
Dr. Howard Gardner introduced 9 Multiple Intelligence in his book called Frames of Mind.
Every person has a minimum of 9 Multiple Intelligence
Everybody has different ratios of Multiple Intelligence.
Anyone can discover their Inborn Multiple Intelligence from DMIT Test
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test is a combined scientific study of Brain Lobes, 9 Multiple Intelligence and Human Psychology. with the help of fingerprints. Know your inborn Talent with DMIT Test and be a Winner
Connection of Fingerprints and Brain
Fingerprints truly are closely associated with the infant’s mind development. Fingerprints are usually developed during the 13th to 19th week of an embryo. Fingerprints start to develop inside the embryo from 13th Week. In fact, it gets formed by the 24th week. Many research papers have got elaborated with the link between fingerprint patterns and Human Brain lobes.
Fingerprints and Brain Lobes
- Brain Lobes can be analyzed depending on the formation and amount of ridge present in the fingerprints.
- Medical experts confirmed that each person’s fingerprints are unique.
- Fingerprints demonstrate different types of characteristics, even identical twin babies also.
- The syndication of fingerprints is recognized as representative of human brain cells.
- Fingerprint development depends on the proportion & distribution of brain lobes.
- Children with learning difficulties will vary fingerprints in comparison to talented children’s